We are here for your questions anytime 24/7, welcome your consultation.Get Price
Vientiane Hongshi Saythirath Cement is owned by Chinabased Hongshi Holding Group which holds a 70 per cent share while Saythirath Group Laos commands the remaining 30 per cent The new plant will focus its exports on Thailand with the remainder of supply being sold to the domestic market in particular of use in government projects...As a leading global manufacturer of crushing equipment, milling equipment,dressing equipment,drying equipment and briquette equipment etc. we offer advanced, rational solutions for any size-reduction requirements, including quarry, aggregate, grinding production and complete plant plan.
Rotation Speed: 0.1–5 r/min
Production Capacity: 21-155TPH
Product Specification: φ1.83×7～φ4.6×14m
Feeding Size: ≤25mm
Production Capacity: 200t/d-8,000t/d
Technological Features: Crushing raw materials, pre-homogenizing materials, arranging ingredients, efficient grinding, homogenizing materials, suspending pre-heater and decomposing furnace, new type cooler, cement dosing and grinding.
Capacity: 0.18-7 (m³/min)
Configuration: Jaw crusher, ball mill, classifier, mixing tank, flotation separator, concentrator and dryer.
Characteristics: High efficient, low energy consumption, strong handling capacity, economical and reasonable.
Feeding Size: ≤25-≤30mm
Discharging Size: 0.125- 0.044mm
Production Capacity: 2-176TPH
Feeding Granularity: 120-1500mm
Production Capacity: 1-2200t/h
Feed Opening: 150×250-1600×2100mm
Feeding Size: ＜25mm
Production Capacity: 8-43TPH
Applied Materials: Coal, cement, ore, calcite, cement clinker, dolomite, clay, coal, barite,etc.